Aliso Viejo Community Association officials announced the winners of their annual Holiday Decorating Contest.
City officials posted the names of the winners on their Facebook page.
The winners are:
- Best Use of Lights: 39 Hollyleaf (Vista Point Ridge)
- Most Creative: 67 Santa Barbara (Glenwood)
- Best Theme/Storyline: 11 Spring Harbor (The Cape Series)
- Best Street: Timberland from Clusterberry to the Cul-de-sac
- 4 Francheshi (Gated Community)
- 40 Deerwood (Carmel)
- 65 Coastal Oak (Vista Pointe Ridge)
The AVCA also thanked the contest sponsor, Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill of Aliso Viejo. To see more photo of the event, check out the AVCA’s web page.