Here are Aliso Viejo calls made to the Orange County Sheriff's Department:
- A man was seen drunk in the Ralphs on Aliso Creek Road, then seen get into a silver convertible to drive away around 11:45 p.m.
- An argument broke out at a loud party at Indigo Place around 10:40 p.m.
- A woman said her neighbor's dog had been biting her dog on the 100 block of Montara Drive around 10:15 p.m.
- A man said he heard someone say they were stabbed around 9:45 p.m. on Via Falerno. He did not see weapons or any injury.
- An adult was seen going through dumpsters with a girl on the 23500 block of Windsong around 9:30 p.m.
- Four people were seen spray painting the asphalt near the Moulton/Calle Cortez intersection around 9:30 p.m.
- A mountain lion may have been spotted on the trail that runs parallel to Alicia north of the Alicia/Pacific Park intersection around 8:15 p.m.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.