Special arrangements have been made to help ease the heavy traffic expected for the graduation Wednesday at 5 p.m.
The campus has limited parking, so offsite parking and a shuttle bus service will be available at the Laguna Niguel Chet Holifield (Ziggurat) Federal Building, 24000 Avila Road. The shuttle will run from 2:45 to 5 p.m. After the ceremony buses (behind the football stadium on Deerhurst) will take guests back to their cars until 8 p.m.
Pedestrians can use a concrete foot trail from the Holifield Building. The trail begins behind the portable classrooms on the southern end of campus.
The city of Aliso Viejo released the following items residents should be aware of:
- Vehicles will not be able to access Wolverine Way from Aliso Creek Road or Aliso Viejo Parkway from 3 to 6:30 p.m.
- The stadium parking lot entrance at Deerhurst will be closed, and all vehicles will be directed to the front of the high school for parking.
- Vehicles should enter the school parking lot via Deerhurst, making a left on Wolverine Way.
- Parking behind the high school portables is available at the southern end of the campus or in the staff parking lot.
- After graduation, vehicles exiting at the Deerhurst stadium parking lot will be directed to turn right onto Deerhurst.
- Parking is allowed on Aliso Viejo Parkway for graduation.
- Drivers are asked to be patient and to drive safely during this annual event.